Sean St. Clair
Sean is a founder and co-managing partner of Fowler St. Clair.
His practice focuses on matters involving real estate, business, and estate planning. In particular, Sean has developed a niche of representing real estate investors in their transactions and business ventures.
The list of real estate investment forms Sean has prepared or created include:
- wholesale purchase contracts
- subject to purchase contracts
- wrap agreements
- subject to addendums
- options to purchase
- joint venture agreements
- substitution of collateral clauses
- notes, deeds of trust
- residential lease agreements.
He also assists his real estate investor clients with their business planning and organizational structure.
As an approved instructor with the Arizona Department of Real Estate, he regularly teaches courses on best practices and loss mitigation.
Sean is also the founder and CEO of Missional Law, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that works in Malawi, Africa to protect the human rights of those wrongfully imprisoned and to educate local villages on the issues of child marriage and violence against women.
Sean’s real estate and other presentations include:
- What Every Real Estate Agent Should Know About Arizona Foreclosure Law
- What Every Real Estate Agent Should Know About Arizona’s Anti-Deficiency Statutes
- Dealing with Distress: Managing Risk in Today’s Market
- Protecting Your Client’s Confidential Information
- Forms & Addendums for Today’s REALTOR®
- Hidden Legal Issues for Today’s Real Estate Agent
- The Commissioner and the Code
- Fair Housing Testing
- Fair Housing and Advertising
- Disclosure for Today’s Real Estate Agent
- Anti-Trust and Real Estate
- Agency Law
- Everything You Need to Know About Civil Complaints
- Everything You Need to Know About Real Estate Contracts and Deeds
- When Death Will Not Let You Part: Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate
- Mission Impossible: Understanding Title and Probate Issues that Impact Closing
- Statute of Frauds: The Rule That Has Become the Exception
- The Art and Science of Legal Writing
Sean St. Clair is admitted to practice before the State and Federal courts in Arizona and the Ninth Circuit. He obtained his B.A. in Political Science Magna Cum Laude from Chapman University. He received his law degree Cum Laude from Arizona State University in 2002, where he was an Associate Managing Editor of the Arizona State Law Journal.
Following law school, Sean completed a one-year judicial clerkship with the Honorable William F. Garbarino of the Arizona Court of Appeals.
Click Here to Read Sean’s Story