When it comes to personal injury claims, navigating the legal system can be overwhelming and stressful. At Fowler St. Clair, we understand the emotional and physical toll an injury can take on your daily life in both the short-term and the long-term. Our team of passionate attorneys is dedicated to seeking justice for clients who have suffered injuries due to someone else’s negligence.
We believe that everyone deserves fair compensation for their damages, and we work tirelessly to establish liability and prove the extent of our clients’ injuries. With our expertise and experience, we can help you receive the financial compensation you need to recover and move forward. Fowler St. Clair can be your trusted partners in seeking justice and securing the compensation you deserve.
Explore our personal injury related articles.
Personal Injury Solutions
Our attorneys can help you achieve a personal injury solution to a claim related to:
- Dog Bites. When someone else’s dog bites you, you may have a personal injury case.
- Drunk Driver Accidents. Unfortunately, these accident are too common. You may have liability against the driver him- or herself and possibly the person or facility that provided the alcohol (called a Dram Shop Action).
- Motor Vehicle Accidents. This includes any sort of accident involving a vehicle. Rear end collisions, side swipes, head on collisions, accidents at intersections or on the highway, and T-bone accidents are all considered motor vehicle accidents.
- Product Liability. These include injuries from manufacturing defects or design flaws. Think a product you buy that malfunctions.
- Slip and Fall Accidents. This occurs when you fall on someone else’s property (a store, business, public area or a private home). The fall can be caused by dangerous conditions, for instance a slippery floor, uneven flooring or poor lighting.
- Traumatic Brian Injury. This occurs when a physical force acts on the head. These are common in severe motor vehicle accidents, but can occur in other scenarios.
- Trucking Accidents. These accidents involve large commercial vehicles. Think big-rig vehicles that are often hauling a load of merchandise.
- Wrongful Death Claims. This is an action brought by the deceased’s family or personal representative against the party responsible for the death. Wrongful death can occur in several scenarios including careless driving, intentional attack, in a drunk driving incident, at work and many other scenarios.
Several benefits of hiring Fowler St. Clair for your personal injury needs:
- To have a trusted advisor that knows the law and can guide you through the process.
- To have someone in your corner who can advocate for you.
- To have someone who is responsive that can answer your questions.
- To have attorneys who have worked on both Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s sides of personal injury matters navigating your case to a successful conclusion.