The team at Fowler St. Clair is well versed in Arizona business law. This multi-faceted pursuit demands experience, inherent skills and insights, and strong character. Fowler St. Clair approaches this practice with integrity, representing clients in the areas of:
- Asset recovery and seizure
- Breach of contract claims
- Commercial collection matters
- Corporate governance matters
- Debtor, creditor, and bankruptcy matters
- Employer vs. ex-employee matters such as non-competes
- Enforcement of judgments such as sister-state judgments
- Agreements for the purchase and sale of businesses such as asset and stock purchases
- Asset purchases, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, employment, and forbearance
Whatever business law needs arise, Fowler St. Clair wins trust, handling cases and counsel with dedication and proficiency.
Schedule a Meeting with One of Our Business Law Attorneys
Jeff Johnson (GA)
Jeff practices a broad array of civil litigation and transactional law in GA including real estate, business, and contract disputes.