Fowler St. Clair has experienced attorneys who can help you navigate the probate process. Probate can become necessary in several different ways. Clients may need help probating an estate following a loved one’s death in order to distribute the assets of the estate. Clients may also encounter title issues at a real estate closing due a deceased person remaining on title to the property. Regardless of the reason, Fowler St. Clair is here to assist you with:
- Informal Probate of a Will
- Informal Probate without a Will
- Appointment of a Personal Representative
- Formal Probate
- Contesting a Will or Probate
- Affidavit for Succession to Real Property
- Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property
- Executing and distributing a Trust
Allow Fowler St. Clair to deal with the headache of handling your probate needs while you are going through the difficult time following a loved one’s death.
Schedule a Meeting with One of Our Probate Attorneys
Elizabeth has gained significant experience in civil litigation, business law, probate, and estate planning.