We believe that creative legal strategies, proactive solutions, and strategic collaboration are key components to deliver real results. We care about our clients and our team!
Submit your resume today by using the form at the bottom of the page
Fowler St.Clair Fast Facts
- We have the skills, tenacity, and fortitude necessary to overcome the legal obstacles of today’s marketplace without losing sight of our clients’ best interests.
- We go the extra mile to build strong partnerships and build a solid foundation upon which all future efforts and results are built.
- We’re committed to providing results through outstanding legal services along with stellar customer service.
- At a law firm with no opportunity for advancement?
- Solo practice with no time to serve clients?
Join Our Team
We are expanding our firm and strengthening our ability to assist our clients with their legal needs. Our locations across the country enable our team to innovate, collaborate, and maintain a healthy life-work balance. We’re also passionate about helping you grow and advance your career through training, mentorship, and leadership and development opportunities.
Follow us to see how Fowler St. Clair is building lasting relationships based on trust, mutual respect, and dedication to its clients.
Explore Career Opportunities
We are always exploring opportunities for attorneys with an established practice to join our team. To inquire about partnership opportunities with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 480-788-9911 and ask to speak with Sean St. Clair or Andrew Fowler.
Fowler St. Clair is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Fowler St. Clair is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 480-788-9911 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.